Care & Support Services
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Sometimes, a little extra help is all you need to enable you to stay active, do the things you want to do and feel part of the community. Our additional services can help you to do more of the things you love and enjoy peace of mind when you need a helping hand.
All our Retirement Living Plus developments have an experienced, dedicated care and support team onsite each day – who you will come to know and trust. This means you will be safe in the knowledge that you are surrounding yourself with people who have a genuine understanding of your needs.
The services we offer are flexible and can be tailored to suit you. Available in 15-minute increments, you can have as much extra support as you need, when you need it.
Our support and care services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission in England (In Scotland and Wales the care regulator is the Care Inspectorate.)
We can provide companionship and support both in your apartment and in the community. Our team make lovely companions and will enjoy getting involved with what you want to do.
EXAMPLES OF LIFESTYLE SUPPORT:
- Hospital visits and escorting you to appointments
- Swimming or fitness classes
- Visiting a friend
- Assisting you with Skype calls to your family
- Shopping. We can assist in the supermarket, or just give us a list and we will do it for you. That way you can always be sure you have your favourite things in the fridge
- Accompanied outings, such as a theatre trip or attending a football match. If you would like to go for a bite to eat or just a coffee, enjoy a film at the cinema we can lend a supportive hand should you need it
Our trained care team can assist you with all aspects of domestic support. We like to think we can help make every day living just that little bit easier and more enjoyable.
SOME EXAMPLES OF OUR DOMESTIC SUPPORT SERVICES:
- Cleaning Services
- Defrosting your freezer
- Changing bed linen
- Meal planning and preparation
- Tray service to your apartment
PERSONAL LAUNDRY SERVICES
Your laundry can be collected from your apartment and returned to you within 24 hours, freshly laundered. An ironing service is also available, and we can return everything to your wardrobe and drawers.
We know from experience the personal stresses and frustrations that can arise when independence becomes more difficult. It could also be a worry to family members, especially if they live some distance away.
Our trained team can assist you with all aspects of personal care. From simply helping you to get dressed, to assisted bathing or continence care, we are with you every step of the way.
OUR PERSONAL SUPPORT SERVICES CAN INCLUDE:
- Assisting with bathing, showering and continence support
- Reminding/prompting, assisting or administration of medication
- Support with your shaving and grooming routine
- Support with your hair and makeup
We offer a very personal and flexible service which can be adapted as necessary. This puts you in control of your own care and support.
A confidential wellbeing assessment can be arranged with the Estate Management Team to ensure your support package is in place from the moment you move in should you need it.