The development overlooks the Alderman Canal and Alderman Road Recreation Ground and Nature Reserve, providing a variety of walks on the doorstep. Booth Court is one of McCarthy & Stones Retirement Living PLUS range (Assisted Living) and is facilitated to provide it's homeowners' with extra care.
An Estates Manager is on hand to manage the day to day running of the development and attend to any queries you may have. Within the service charge homeowners are allocated 1 hours domestic assistance per week, however, additional hours can be arranged by prior appointment. There are a range of personal care packages to suit your requirements - these are provided by the onsite CQC registered care agency. For your reassurance the development is fitted with 24-Hour CCTV and a secure entry system.
The development has a homeowners' lounge for socialising with friends and family and, for your convenience, an onsite restaurant with freshly cooked meals provided everyday. It is a condition of purchase that residents must meet the age requirement of 70 years or of age or over.
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV. To find out more about the service charges please please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.