Retirement Living is the perfect blend for many residents. You will have your own beautiful and spacious apartment, situated close to local amenities and transport links, with a roomy on-site communal lounge if you feel like spending time with your neighbours.
Best of all, we take care of all the gardening and maintain the outside of your property – meaning you can devote more of your time to doing the things you most enjoy.
BENEFITS OF RETIREMENT LIVING:
- Designed with the over-60s in mind
- Desirable locations with local amenities nearby
- Access to a communal lounge and large attractive gardens
- A friendly House Manager to keep everything running smoothly
- Guest suite for when family and friends visit*
- Most apartments offer private outdoor space/balconies
- Safety and security - door camera entry, fire-detection system, and 24-hour emergency-call out system
- Low maintenance – we take care of the gardening and maintain the exterior and shared areas
“We are very lucky to be very active and able to do things we love in life. We’re regularly off on holiday. We have nothing to worry about now as we can lock up and leave knowing our apartment is part of this fabulous development with 24-hour security.”
Mr and Mrs Fleming, Homeowners, Anstruther
“Our House Manager Kerry is a real superstar. She’s always there to help straight away, no matter how big or small the issue is. It is so comforting to have somebody there who you know you can rely on. She makes life so easy for us.”
Mr and Mrs Clarke, Homeowners, Walsall