Front door with spy hole leads to the large entrance hall - the 24 hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord system is situated in the hall. From the hallway there is a door to a walk-in storage cupboard and a separate airing cupboard. Illuminated light switches, smoke detector, apartment security door entry system, intercom and emergency pull cord. Doors lead to the bedroom, living room and bathroom.
TV and telephone points. Two ceiling lights. Fitted carpets, raised electric power sockets. Partially double glazed doors lead onto a separate kitchen.
Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Built-in oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood over and fitted integrated fridge and freezer.
Ceiling lights, fitted double wardrobes. TV and phone point.
Fully tiled and fitted with suite comprising of walk-in shower, WC, vanity unit with sink and mirror above.
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. Find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
125 Years from 2011
Ground Rent £425